Wednesday, October 08, 2008
I never knew I could hurt like this
And everyday life goes on like"I wish I could talk to you for awhile"
"I wish I could find a way try not to cry"
PERFECT 10 (minus elea)









It's something more than saying "I miss you"yep today is kind of like the 'official' last day of school. i'm feeling down. it's either the good ol' days are gone(refer to pictures abv), friends aren't here, spending the whole time on the LT chair, that AM mock that was mocking me the whole time, or that Os are just a stone's throw away.
(PSLE ENDED TODAY.)
CIA. CIA!!! CIA!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!heh can you imagine if sleeping is an O LEVEL SUBJECT. that's so cool right. i mean sleeping is a universal thing that everyone has to do and it's good so we should be trained to sleep efficiently and correctly and well. not?
i must not/will not give up.till who knows when? ten days. wish me all the luck you have.
byebye.